Whatsapp X apk latest version 2022 is a much-awaited update to whatsapp for android that brings a much-needed dark mode and also comes with other features like a quick reply from notifications, GIFs in text messages, and an improved photo editor. WhatsApp has been beta testing the new update since November, but now it seems that it’s rolling out to all users.
There are many social messaging apps available in the market but whatsapp is always an edge-to-edge app. Hike, We chat, Viber, LINE, etc. are some other similar apps which provide great features to their users for free of cost. But there is one thing that makes whatsapp different from all other messengers and that is the number of users.
Millions and billions of people across the world use whatsapp and I bet you all know about it. And whatsapp never does anything to become unpopular in front of its users, whatsapp always provides great features to its users either by getting some updates or by launching new apps.
Features of Whatsapp X latest version 2022
- One of the most awaited features of whatsapp X apk latest version 2022 is the much-needed dark mode. The new update brings a black background to conversations and messages which makes it easier on the eyes when using the application at night time or in dark environments.
- We found that this feature took a short while to load as soon as we launched whatsapp, but once active, it worked well. The dark mode theme also includes a grey background to contacts making it easier to read their names. However, there is no way to change the color of the text within messages and other UI elements such as buttons and tabs remain white.
- The new update allows users to reply to notifications that appear in the dropdown menu. Users can select the reply option to talk with their friends or family members directly from the notification, however, this feature only works for Android Pie users. To use it, you need to swipe right on a Whatsapp notification and select a reply from there.
- In addition, X has added support for GIFs in messages which brings a much-needed addition to the app. Sending GIFs has never been easier as you can now copy/paste or search for them within the application.
- Whatsapp X also includes a revamped photo editor that makes it much easier to edit your photos, texts, and drawings. This new designer mode supports 8 styles of editing with multiple color options which makes it easy to customize your photos
- The photo editor has been revamped and now includes 8 styles of editing with multiple color options.
- Whatsapp X is still in beta and could remain buggy / unstable for some users.
How to install Whatsapp X Apk latest version 2022
If you are having an older version of whatsapp then the first thing that you need to do is uninstall it.
To install WhatsApp X , launch your file manager, go to phone storage -> data -> com.whatsapp and delete the folder “shared_prefs”. This ensures that no trace of previous versions remains on your system. Open WhatsApp and it will download the update in the background.
To receive the latest updates, you need to enable automatic updates for apps. To do so, go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> App info -> Default apps (the gear icon) -> Updates and select Auto-update apps . Note: You can also leave this option unchecked if you want to control when new updates are installed.
Click on the download button after download then goes to your phone setting and allow unknown sources and install it.
|Android Version||Android 4.1+|
|Security Patch Level||November 2021|
|APK size||16.5 MB|
|Minimal requirement||2GB RAM, 1GB Internal Memory, Android|
What’s new in Whatsapp X Apk 2022
The new WhatsApp beta brings a much-needed feature: GIF support. Now we can finally send the perfect reaction without having to worry about converting it into an animated image. The feature is pretty basic and limited to sending GIFs from your gallery or searching for them on Giphy, which has been on Whatsapp for a while. You can also send GIFs from third-party apps, but you will have to install a separate app.
Whatsapp X has a new design for the photo editor with eight styles and more than 20 different color options. Users can now easily add text with different fonts and sizes as well as draw on their photos. The important thing is that the color selector includes opacity control which makes it easy to apply subtle changes. Reply notifications
The last update brings another much-needed feature: you can now reply directly from Whatsapp notifications without having to open the app. Simply swipe right on a notification and tap on Reply to chat or Reply call next to the contact to respond directly. Reply from the notification only works for Android Pie users.
How to Uninstall it?
Go to your phone setting. Click on the Apps and notifications -> Default apps -> WhatsApp -> Disable.
How to register on Whatsapp Apk?
Open WhatsApp X and you will be prompted to enter your mobile number. Enter that number into the field at the top of the screen.
Enter your phone number in the chat window, then click Verify. If this is not an Android phone, follow these steps: Write “YES” in lowercase in the chat window, then tap Verify.
On your Android phone, you will receive a verification code. Enter it in the chat window, then click Verify.
After verifying, the WhatsApp X beta app will prompt you to scan a QR code with the original Whatsapp if they are both installed on your phone. After scanning them, WhatsApp X is ready for use and it works just like the original one.
How to block someone?
If you don’t want to see someone’s messages anymore, block them. To block a contact, open the chat window, tap on the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen, and select Block.
Open Whatsapp X > go to Settings > Privacy > Who can send me broadcast > Disable. This will stop people from sending you broadcast messages.
Is Whatsapp X Safe?
This is a question that’s on everyone’s mind. Whatsapp X has been around for months now, but not everyone feels safe using it. WhatsApp X is an unofficial app, which means there are no official security measures in place to prevent malware from entering the system. Regular updates also don’t exist.
Open WhatsApp X > go to Settings > About > Security. This lets you know if the developer of WhatsApp X is still actively developing it.
Whatsapp X is a modded version of the original Whatsapp which has all new features and functions. The biggest difference between Whatsapp X and Whatsapp is that you can customize what’s on your phone screen. You can install any lock-screen on your smartphone with a single touch of a button if it supports the fingerprint feature then only use this feature to unlock it.
You can set Whatsapp X as your default messaging app and use any messenger or lock-screen you like. WhatsApp X is very easy to install if you know what you are doing. It does not require much technical knowledge. Your smartphone should be updated with android version 5.0 Lollipop minimum, This modded version also works with all android versions.