GB Instagram is an app that allows you to search and view photos and videos from Instagram. Free up space on your device.
Although we recommend installing GB Instagram to your phone’s internal or external storage, if you do not have enough space, you can also install it to your phone’s SD card. To do so, follow these steps:
Open the Android settings screen and tap on “Apps”
– Tap on “GB Instagram”
– Tap on “Storage”
– Tap the button marked with the text that reads “Change”, select your SD card, and then tap the button marked “Change” again.
– Select “External storage”, tap on “OK”, and then press your phone’s back button to return to the main Android settings screen.
How to Install
Download it from the given mentioned link and allow “Unknown Sources” from your phone setting and install it.
- Launch GB Instagram once, so it can set up some initial files in its application data folder. This is necessary for using the app later
- GB Instagram works with Android versions 4.0 and up, however it can only be installed on devices with at least 1GB of RAM. If you have a device running an older version of the Android OS (lower than 4.0), you will not be able to use the app.
- Hide status bar: You can hide or show the status bar by pressing on it. You can also lock the screen orientation to landscape by tapping on the orientation icon in the top right corner of your device’s screen.
- Fullscreen images: To view full screen images, tap anywhere on an image and then tap again to zoom-out.
- View photos and videos: To view a photo or video, tap on it and then swipe to the left or right.
- Share with friends: You can share photos and videos that you find within GB Instagram with your Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp and e-mail contacts by tapping on the button in the top right corner of an image.
- View your photo and video feed: To view your home screen, tap on the button marked “Home”. Here you can view all of the images and videos that your friends have posted or liked. You can change timelines by tapping on the buttons marked “Photo” and “Video”.
- Like a photo or video: You can tap the button marked with the ellipsis symbol (three dots) on a photo or video to like it. If you would like to unlike a previously liked item, simply tap the button again.
- Find users: To search for other Instagram users, tap on “Find Users” in your home screen. Enter the username of the account that you would like to search for and then tap on “Find” or “Back”.
- Edit your profile: To edit your own profile, tap the button marked with the user icon in the top right corner of your home screen. Here you can change details about yourself such as your username, location, bio, profile photo, etc. You can also use this view to change your password, delete your account and deactivate your profile.
- Format (bold, italics, etc): To format text in this app, tap on the button marked with the “A” symbol in the bottom right corner of your screen. You can then tap on each letter or number key to switch between different formats. For example, swiping to the left or right on the “A” key will switch between bold and non-bold text.
- Download photos and videos: To download a photo or video, tap on it and then swipe to the right. You will see a button marked with an arrow that says “Download”. Tapping on this button will save the image or video to your phone’s internal storage.
- Delete photos and videos: To delete a photo or video, tap on it and then swipe to the right. You will see an option that says “Delete”. Tapping on this button will delete the item from your phone’s internal storage and/or SD card storage (depending on the storage selected in your device’s Android settings).
- Search for images and videos: To search for photos or videos, tap on the button marked with the magnifying glass symbol in the bottom left corner of your screen. You can then enter a keyword to search for. For example, typing “dog” will bring up only those items that contain the keyword “dog” in their title, caption or comments. This only works on items that have already been posted and indexed by Instagram.
- Change chronological order: To change the chronological order of photos and videos, tap on “Settings” and then toggle between “Auto-Switch”, which shuffles your feed automatically, and “Manual”, which shows photos and videos in the order that they were posted.
- Change home screen: To change your current home screen, tap on “Settings” and then toggle between “Photo”, “Videos” and “New Posts”.
- Change feed style: To change what appears in your feed, simply tap on the buttons marked with the arrow (down) and (right) on the bottom of your home screen. This will bring up different types of posts that you can view in your feed, such as “Close Friends”, “Following”, “Favorites”, etc.
- Enable or disable push notifications: To enable or disable receiving push notifications from Instagram, tap on the button marked with the “Settings” symbol in the bottom right corner of your home screen. You can then tap on “Push Notifications” to enable or disable push notifications for this app.
Instagram is a social networking and photo-sharing app that gives you the chance to express yourself in an art piece. It was initially launched in 2010 and has since become one of the most downloaded apps on most mobile devices.
Here we have explained how to use Instagram: from its basic features to more advanced navigation tips. We hope you found this tutorial helpful!
Please feel free to let us know if you have any other tips on how to use Instagram by leaving us a comment below.