A new WhatsApp APK file has appeared on the Internet which lets you download videos from WhatsApp to your Android device. The new version is v2.18.200 and it’s available only for android users! It does not require root access, just needs some minor changes in the settings of your WhatsApp application.
WhatsApp Delta apk download is the new version of the Whatsapp+ application which we already know and was available on the google play store. WhatsApp Delta will surely bring more functions in the near future that WhatsApp plus offered like.
WhatsApp Delta Features:
- WhatsApp Delta for Android is a mod version of the original WhatsApp app, as well as being a new project from WABetaInfo. It focuses on improving the official WhatsApp application by introducing new features and fixing bugs faster than the official team can do so.
- The testing of this application is mainly focused on video calls and audio but it works for all features.
- Hiding last seen (now possible with WhatsApp official version)
- Individual notification tones for every contact (now possible with WhatsApp official version)
- Backup and restore conversations (this is a new function…)
- Free to use for everyone without any costs…(now possible with WhatsApp official version, but not for everyone due to some special conditions of google play services.)
- Video Downloading from WhatsApp to your device. Just select video/audio and share.
- Audio Downloading from WhatsApp to your device. Just select the audio file and share.
- Forwarding of received videos/audios without downloading.
- Images can be sent directly from the Gallery or by taking a new picture!
- Emoticons are downloaded with emojis.
- Chats can be saved as .txt files from within WhatsApp! This means you can now save your whole chat history as a .txt file on the storage of your device. Share them with your desktop computer or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive, etc…
- Download multiple files or send multiple files at once!
- WhatsApp Delta works for Android 1.6 and higher!
How to Install
1. First of all, go to Settings -> Security -> Check the option “Unknown sources” so as to allow your device to install apps from sources other than Google Play.
2. Download WhatsApp+ Delta apk from the below link
3. After downloading the app, open it and you will see a pop-up window with different languages available to choose from according to your device settings.
4. Select your desired language and then click on the “Allow” option that comes up in the next window to give all the permissions.
5. The app will open up and you can see a “WhatsApp+” logo on the top left side of your app screen.
What’s new in delta whatsapp apk
WhatsApp has added a new feature in v2.18.32 of the app: it is now possible to download videos and audio files directly from WhatsApp without having to save them on your phone’s storage beforehand. This new version also brings back picture-in-picture mode for video calls.
Can videos that I received also be downloaded?
WhatsApp+ version 2.18.32 brings new changes, one of which is the ability to download videos (given you are running Android 5.0 or later).
Will WhatsApp+ work on my device?
WhatsApp+ is only available for Android 5.0 or higher, so you’ll need to be running Lollipop or later to use this MOD. Also, it does not require root access.
Can I still use this MOD even if my phone’s language isn’t English?
Yes, WhatsApp+ can be used with other languages. Just select your language when the pop-up window appears after you’ve installed it.
Whatsapp is an instant messenger for android and ios devices that enables users to share text, images, and video with other WhatsApp users and non-WhatsApp users. WhatsApp also offers a voice calling feature. WhatsApp has 1 billion active monthly users across the globe. But due to the recent encryption issues in WhatsApp, people are looking for alternatives. But WhatsApp has now removed the feature of backup messages to the computer.
So WhatsApp delta apk is an alternative that allows you to download videos and audio files directly from Whatsapp without having to save them on your phone’s storage beforehand. WhatsApp+ also brings back picture-in-picture mode for video calls.