We all know WhatsApp Messenger is a fantastic communication tool, but very few people know it can also be used as an Android browser to surf through the internet. It’s no secret that WhatsApp provides you with free access to your contact information – even if they don’t have WhatsApp. This fact makes it possible for you to browse through their Facebook profile and get their personal information and phone number. This is how we find ourselves browsing on WhatsApp.
Do you want to browse through the internet using WhatsApp?
If so, today is your lucky day! We have found the best method for you to do just that.
To browse through the Internet on Android with WhatsApp Messenger all you need is a working WhatsApp account and the app called “Whatsapp browse” – both are free of charge. Follow the steps below to get it working’:
1. First you need to download Whatsapp browse from Play Store. It’s a small app that will make everything possible. If you already have this app, please move on to step 2.
2. Then you need to download ” AB WhatsApp Apk” – this is the actual app that gives you access to WhatsApp from other Android apps. Please make sure you download a legit version from HERE. Downloading any version from other sources might get your account blocked! Hey, did we tell you? This guide is absolutely free of charge!
3. Now you can install AB WhatsApp Apk and Whatsapp browse as any other app – the usual way: go to system settings > security > allow unknown sources. After doing so, simply use a file manager of your choice (we recommend ES File Explorer) and navigate to the download folder and tap on both apps: AB WhatsApp APK & Whatsbrowse.
4. After the files are installed you can use them like any other app – open either of them and follow the instructions on their pages. Don’t forget to log in with your WhatsApp account!
5. After logging in, the WhatsApp browser will ask you which “Operator” it should spoof as (European or American). If you don’t know which one to choose, leave the default and click OK.
6. After clicking OK you’ll get a notification asking you to install an additional app. Click “Okay”, this is just Whatsapp browse finding out your actual location using GPS (please note that this is rather a battery consuming – if your phone is low on battery, please turn GPS off).
7. Now Whatsapp browser will automatically open your default Android browser and load the Facebook profile of your contact.
8. If you want to surf through the web with WhatsApp Messenger, simply click on any link or type in an address into the search box – it will work like a charm!
9. What to do if the Whatsapp browser asks for an SMS verification?
This means you haven’t set up “USSD” in your device and Whatsbrowse doesn’t know what country you’re actually in (you didn’t really think we’d give out free premium service, did you?).
To solve this problem, please follow the instructions below:
a. Go to system settings > about the phone (or tablet)
b. Find “Build number” and tap it multiple times until you see the message saying you are now a developer – this will unlock development options on your phone or tablet
c. Now go to system settings > developer options (on some devices this is called “Applications”)
d. Make sure the following options are checked: “USB debugging” and “Stay Awake While Charging”
e. Plug in your phone to a power source – keep it connected until you see the successful installation of Whatsapp browse on screen
f. To check, simply open Whatsapp browse again – if everything went well, it should show you your location on a map – if not, please repeat the steps above
g. After the Whatsapp browser has successfully loaded your phone’s location via GPS, it’ll open the Facebook profile of your WhatsApp contacts – if it doesn’t work, make sure you’re connected to the internet (3G/4G/Wifi). If all is okay, you’ll see a message on Whatsapp browse saying “The verification SMS has been sent”
h. Now go to your phone’s messaging app and check for new messages
i. You should have received an SMS from your service provider containing a 4-digit code – enter it into the field provided and click OK (don’t worry, this shouldn’t charge you anything!)
j. After the code is verified, the Whatsapp browser will automatically log in to your WhatsApp account and load the profile of all your contacts. If you have any problems at this stage, please use a computer or a different phone and follow these instructions again – once it works on one device, it’ll work on everything!
Features of AB Whatsapp apk Latest version 2022
1. It has been tested to work with Android from version 4 up to 7.2!
2. This is a light-weight app, which only works when you use it (no background service).
3. No special permissions required – no spying on your private conversations!
4. It supports WhatsApp Inc.’s latest update: v2.11.169 5. You can easily uninstall it (Delete the app as you do with any other app)
6. It’s free! (However, if you appreciate our work and want to support us, feel free to make a small PayPal donation – but please note this is completely voluntary).
Step-to-step installation of apk
1. click the above download link
2. after some file transfer, install it
3. then open Whatsapp browse app and login with your account
4. done! enjoy surfing the web through your WhatsApp messenger always and everywhere for free!
Is this Apk easy to use?
It is free to use and easy to install. just follow the steps given in the description, everything should go smoothly. However, if you are worried about your privacy being breached, please do not use this Apk because it requires “full access” permission to work properly. instead, use browser-based WhatsApp which does not require any permissions.
How to update this?
This apk is not a “stand-alone” app. it needs the original Whatsapp messenger to run and so when WhatsApp updates its apps, then this also requires an update. You can easily get the latest version of Whatsapp from Google Play Store or directly download it from Whatsapp’s official website.
It says the verification code has been sent but I did not receive any. What should I do?
WhatsApp requires a working network connection to send and verify SMS codes. please make sure you have internet connectivity and that your device is allowed by your mobile carrier/network to use data connections for WhatsApp. If everything else fails, try restarting the app after connecting to a good internet connection.
What if I lost/deleted this apk?
This doesn’t use any other files except what’s available on your device, so nothing will be lost should you delete or uninstall Whatsapp browse from your device. However, it does not work without WhatsApp installed as well, since everything about this app is based on it.
Will this drain my mobile data?
Yes, if you are using your phone/tablet’s mobile data. it is recommended you use a wifi connection instead to avoid additional charges on your bill. Also please make sure that “data saver” or any other network-saving applications are disabled while using the Whatsapp browser.
Does it work on my iOS device?
I’m not afraid. This app only works on android (4-7.1) devices due to technical limitations.
What’s the difference with browser-based WhatsApp like wB FB or web.whatsapp.com?
As of writing, this apk is the ONLY app which supports all WhatsApp features, including sending/receiving attachments. wB FB only supports sending images while web.whatsapp.com is limited to sending text messages (both don’t support multimedia features).
How do I uninstall this?
Simply click the “uninstall” button in your device’s application manager and it will be removed from your phone/tablet.
AB WhatsApp apk is for sure looking like a great application that can be used by all WhatsApp users. One of the greatest features I liked about this app is that it has “No background service” so no battery drain. However, this requires full access to run which seems to have both benefits and drawbacks as per your choice.
Even though this app is a great replacement for WhatsApp, it can’t be denied that this has been developed due to the limitation of WhatsApp which only allows you to use its service on one device.
so, I would suggest using this apk if you want something different from WhatsApp and want to enjoy unlimited browsing(text/images) without using any third-party app in your WhatsApp account.